Monday, March 30, 2009

Milford Sound

We just finished a 10-day hike yesterday and hitched into Milford Sound. It's not really a town, just a pub, a lodge and a information/booking place. We might take a boat ride to see the sound and then were going to start heading towards Stewart Island for a long tramp there.

Our laundry is starting to take on life of it's own. It no longer even smells remotely clean after we wash it. I dunno. I think it's combination of a whole lot of funk, cheap laundry soap and over-used/under-maintained washing machines. Either way, we stink.

Besides that we are doing well, feeling stronger on the uphills and confident in what we're doing.

We'll get some pictures posted soon.

pics from our last tramp...



4 comments:

Joey Carr said...

My advice: non-chlorine bleach. Oxidize those organic stink molecules!

sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

hilarious! I would still give you a hug if I saw you, stinky or not.

Unknown said...

Borax! It works wonders on my stinky laundry. Glad to hear you're having fun... looking forward to photos!