Friday, November 14, 2008

Saturday

It doesn't feel like it should be Saturday yet. Time feels different down here. Last weekend feels so long ago that I barely remember any details, but, at the same time, the week just flew by and I can't believe it's Saturday (the start of our weekend) again. I think it's a combination of the long work hours, the endless social opportunities and that you don't really have any traditional chores to do after work hours (no driving, no cooking, no washing dishes, no cleaning bathrooms, no shopping, no walking the dog and no errands to run).

I like the time issues. I like the novelty of it.

I just ate lunch, it was these awful hot dogs that were too salty, overcooked asparagus and Oreo cheesecake (that was pretty tasty).

Alex was filling the juice machine. She has plans to hang out with her girlfriends afterwork at the coffeehouse.

The weather is calling for a high of 24F today, which is super hot for this early in the season.

We are both doing well.

No comments: