Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 2nd

it's 8:30 on a saturday night, we're both in bed. Alex is reading Arabian Nights and I just finished my swim (bucket bath). I checked out my kava garden, it seems to be doing alright, many of the sticks have sprouted (many haven't sprouted yet, but the ones that have sprouted have just sprouted, so I'm hoping the ones that have sprouted are the early bloomers).
I read through my work for the next 2-3 months, there's about 15-20 pages of questions I need to ask the community and summarize their answers, it's pretty exciting, I'm going to start on Monday, asking how this place got it's name and what it means and if there's local legends about the place here and such questions. Alex has more health surveys on monday, so we'll both be busy asking people questions.

No comments: